Friday, November 16, 2007

hi, it's been a while

Thought I would drop by and post. I got my package from my swap pal Gail. It was really nice. Lots of pumpkin things, new yarn, and a really tasty treat. HT and I dug in to it last night. It was hard to get through all the tasty outside to the tasty apple inside. Oh boy was there a sugar rush happening. :)

I've been keeping the little sheep that she sent at work. He's my little, stay calm its only a job, fuzzy yarn sheep guy. It's nice.

I've made a hat for HT's Mom. But i think I might have to give it to the baby. It's a bit on the small side. I think I had a gage issue. I'm going to try to pick up some us8c to try and do a different hat for her.

I got notice from Knitpicks today that they shipped my order. Though I had to have them ship it slow because the gift card thing i was using only had $25 on it. But it should come right as things get hectic at work so that will be nice. It's yarn for the "Thanks for surviving the Holiday" gift for my emps. Is it too nice to knit your emps something? There is only 5 of them. It's going to be the Sling from Knitty. It's are really clever idea. That and when We do coffee runs it will be easier to bring them all back.

Well time to write up the meeting notes for tomorrow.

No comments: