Wednesday, March 4, 2009

... and then back to work.



I put together a nice little breakfast today. One last treat before going back to work.



And I finished my socks. They are Lorna's Laces: Black watch(minor edit there) in a random
pattern thought up by me as I went along. Toe up and 2 at a time (until
i got to putting the heel together... didn't quiet plan that one out right).

There is just enough of it left to make a mitered square for my
new/remade, History of knits Afghan. I'm going to have 2 nice smushy
knits to curl under one of these days.

Well, tomorrow it is back to work. I'm glad I have a job, but why does
the weather have to warm up just as i'm heading back there?

2 comments:

Chris said...

Great socks! But I'm confused - I could swear I have LL Black Purl and it's black and grey and purple.

Unknown said...

The socks are beauties!