Friday, January 8, 2010

New Year, new direction

There is a lot of snow on the ground. To much in fact. All the snow never makes me feel like it's a new year. Spring, that's when the year starts again for me.

But for the sake of blogging more, I will make a "New Year Resolution". I am going to start reviewing my knitting/crafting books. I need a reason to justify the compultion i have to buy craft books. If they are well designed, they just call out to me. I'm going to make it a monthly thing. Maybe the last Monday of the month.

Now it I really get cracking, I'm going to review tools and yarn and patterns as well. Though I'm just going to start with books. No over doing it right off the bat.


On another note, the marshmallows have defeeted me. I don't know if it's the fact that my mixer can't go as fast as it should. Or if i'm not leaving it to sit as long as I should. I've decided that if I need some, I'm just going to buy my hand made marshmallows from some folks that know what they are doing. I found this great maker to try.

Well that's all for now. Keep an eye out for the book review.

1 comment:

Chris said...

You gave the marshmallows a good try, though!

Cool about the reviews. :)

I wanna hibernate until April...