Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sugar over load

So I finally made my own marshmallows. I've been wanting to do it since I saw Martha do it. Now, mine didn't come out perfect but they are pretty good. I used the recipe that Craft posted. I messed up a little bit though. I didn't pay attention when it said "put 1/2 cup water" because at the top it say that you will need "1 cup of water". Always pay attention when you are making something new. The turned out, but I think they are a little too moist. Also, having a clean kitchen with all the right tools would be good.

You will notice that you can not see my kitchen in the photograph. Yes... well let's just say that we are not being good about our chores around here right now. The only chore we seem to get right is giving the kitties all the attention in the world.

Well, hopefully the sugar buzz will end here soon and I'll get some sleep.


1 comment:

Chris said...

So, did the sugar buzz ever wear off? :)