Sunday, August 17, 2008

bad ju-ju

So I think I have bad Sock Ju-Ju right now.

I frogged the Noro socks. They just weren't looking right. The Mam'Rav socks have been re-worked again. Though I tried them on last night and well, yah. They went up to my arch but there is no way they would go over my heal.

When my mom comes up to help move I'll have to have her try them on. She is about a size and a half smaller than me, foot wise. So maybe they'll fit her just right. (crosses fingers) But till then, they are in time out.

Though this week there wont be a lot of knitting. I'm getting boxes packed (yes some a little too heavy but hey I haven't done this in about 4 years).

This next weekend can't come fast enough.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Oh, cursed sock woes! :(

Happy packing!! And GOODBYE DALE. ;)