Wednesday, March 23, 2011

the snow is back


The snow decided to show back up. Its ok though, because I'm still knitting with wool here. Above we have KnitPicks Chroma
It is nice and soft. I'm knitting up another SimpleThings from it.
So far so good.

The snow has left HT and I with a bit of a mystery.
There is a spot in the back yard, where no sewer or gas lines run, that refuses to have snow on it.


That is a over head shot for you.
I have my resident paranormal expert looking in to see if it is anything spooky.
HT noticed it last night and showed me this morning.
The second picture was shot after snow blowing and shooting snow right at it. I just melted away.


So winter and her mysteries aren't leaving us any time soon.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Oh! Maybe it's a hell portal! O.O

That Chroma is gorgeous...