Thursday, January 24, 2008

sniffles, knits and docs


Bit by bit we are getting there.

With the sweater, the nose and the head.

I'm on to the lace with the sweater. I've been having a hard time concentrating on it though, so it's a bit ruff right now. I might have to frog back to my life line and try again.

I'm on vacation right now. Originally that was so I could go down home to visit with the sister and her soon to be hubby. And the rest of the family of course. But this cold is hanging on for dear life and that mixed with snow (ie white outs) for the drive mean that i'm probably going to stay here this weekend. Though that's kinda depressing me a little bit as i feel like a failure for not going down.

It's silly, i know, and Doc and I are working on it. But I'm my own worst critic.

Speaking of critics. It seems that my old college, that i went to so I could leave and say proudly " I went there" chest puffed out and all, is taking it easy on students now. ie, they are just after those students $. So make sure you keep them in for as long as possible to drain them dry. *Sigh*

Right, So if i'm not going down home then I'm going to do something special here.
Maybe tomorrow i'll clean (no that's not the special thing) and then Sat, HT and I can dress up and eat a nice dinner and pretend we are at a fancy restaurant. (yes pretend seems a little silly but we are trying to save for a house and I like pretending.)

so.... i'm going to stop rambling now and get back to the lace.

No comments: