Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sometimes I feel like Ed.


Like Ed from Cowboy Bebop that is.

This is the other shawl I'm working on. If you look you can see that there is a bit of a goof on the second repeat. But oh well there is a long way to go on it.

I've been feeling some what un-inspired to knit lately. I think it's just entropy taking hold.

I road my bike a bit today. I road it all around town. I went to the bank to get the check for the closing. Then a bit of lunch on the greenway. There are a lot of nice little gardens to sit and look at along there.

Oddly enough when I got home, i kinda dropped into a bit of a funk.

Though heading out to see the knitters always seems to perk up my mood.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Sorry to hear about the funk. Really - let me know if you want to meet for coffee or a drink and knitting or a walk sometime! I have to admit that I'm not knitting that quickly right now myself... And weird - my post today was about biking.

Take care!