Tuesday, December 25, 2007

a day off in pictures

This is the first time i've had 2 days off in one week in about.... a month and a 1/2. I'm liking it. :)

This is the HT Sweater. It's finished. You may notice the blacks don't seem to line up. Well I think I might have been reading the Large part of the pattern when I made the sleeves. So that they wouldn't have a funny pucker (and because HT has grown a little since it started) side panels were added. It's just about done blocking. He's going to wear it to work tomorrow if its' dry.







I can't remember if I posted about the Beer cozies. Well here they are and HT's Dad thinks they are quite neat. That and on the next ladies trip I might see if there is a felting class we could all take or something. HT's Mom was intrested in me showing her how... though sence i just wing most of this I don't know if that would be supper helpful.
Hence the class.





This is the great thing about my guy. While he doesn't like all my random papers and he wants to get rid of a lot of my super random things(i really do have alot of them), well he gets me this.

What is it you may ask, well. It's a place to store my knitting stuff. Baskets for yarn, I'm going to get magazen holders for patterns, and drawers for needles. He was even going to get some yarn stuff (his words) to fill it up with, but he didn't get time to run to my yarn store when I wasn't around.
Oh and I should note, this is also the cat fort.


And these are to more coffee holders for gifts. The gray one is for Julie and the Yellow/Green one for one of my emps. I just have one or 2 more to go and then I think i'm done with coffee holders for a while.

Also everyone at home got their gifts and thought they were neat. Well i'm not sure what Bro thinks of his hat yet, but it was to be fun, so it doesn't matter if he never opens it.

Thats all for now. Back to work tomorrow, time to convince people to keep their gifts.

No comments: