Tuesday, February 17, 2009

rambling and a sock



The sock was knit over the weekend. It is Opal: Hedwig (the owl, not the inch)
So far it is turning out pretty.

Now for random thoughts in no particular order.

I need to stop using my car as a traveling receptacle for all things (good and bad)

I need to say please and thank you more. A friend reminded me that we all
need to say it more. Really, try making it a part of your day.

"Minnesota Nice" is B.S. Just because it rhymes doesn't make it so.

I think I would like to start playing WOW again. If not just to have something
to share with HT again (on another level than just the rest of the day)
Though I'm not sure if I really want to deal with all the guild silliness.

I'm going to go on at least 2 day trips on my mini vacation. Don't know where or when yet, but it will happen.

2 comments:

Chris said...

It is a nice sock!

And you've reminded me that I need to plan some sort of vacation this year, too.

Unknown said...

The sock looks really good. I like your random thoughts