Sunday, September 23, 2007

3rd attempt

It finaly makes since! Though I was a bit worried when i started the heal flap.

I really think this looks good with the Jitterbug yarn. I think I like my picture of it better, the colors are a little extreme on the web site.

We went out to see a movie and have some lunch to day with Target Friend. I got a little KIPing going with this sock. Though I don't think the waitress thought it was cool. But she was a bit snotty anyway because TF only got a drink. *shrug* Isn't it better not to eat if you aren't hungry?

On thing I've found out is that I shouldn't work on patterned knits when HT is playing BioShock or Halo3 (when that comes out and to the house on Tuesday). Oh and I downloaded a WOW Alliance wall paper today. I'm going to try and figure out how to make it into a color-work pattern.

It's going to be tricky.



No comments: