Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Getting Better all the time....


(camera picture notes)
My Canon 20d with 50mm 1.8 lens ( thats what makes only one section sharp and the rest falling out of focus)
The light is early(ish) morning light coming through the window. (this is what gives the whites a blue tone)
Doing a slight crop after the shot helps to give it a pop.


Right enough of that. So I didn't get to go to the Blue Moon Coffee Cafe last night but i did get to knit. We had Manfrotto training yesterday so I had some time on my hands for about 1&1/2 hours. I don't think the Trainer liked that i was knitting but :P
I have to keep my hands busy it helps me consentrate. When i finished the heal guset i put it down. Mostly because I thought it might be rude to look at the pattern to duble check. When I put down the knitting, I started to do the head bob. You know the one where you all the sudden knowtice your head on your chest... oops.

That said the Jay walker is coming along swimingly now. I made it a short ankle because it's for my Sis and she doesn't like tall socks. My progress on it might slow down a bit right now though because Halo 3 is now here and, well I need to find out what happened to
Cortana. I really need to know.

When I was knitting it befor class last night (it's the thing i do to get into the teaching zone) the Beatles song "Getting Better" popped into my head. And, it is.


No comments: