Thursday, November 29, 2007

PSO

Your friendly neighborhood Grimlock would like to remind you that this is the season of giving and being kind. So when you are out shopping, please remember to be kind to the workers. And don't forget to get something for Toys-For-Tots. They are a good organization that brings smiles to little and sometimes bigger faces.

( I purchased a few Knitting Kits to donate. I mean what better way to spread knitting to another generation then by giving gifts of kits. links to kits 1, 2 )

Thank You, and now back to your regularly scheduled knitting talk.
This is the hat for HT's mom. I think it turned out pretty well. I didn't get to go to knitting with the Moonies and show it off this week. I was busy hunting through old bills looking for proof. Boy do i hate medial stuff.

I've got a sleeve almost finished on HT's sweeter. Then it's on to the next one. I've got the knit-picks yarn for the coffee holders for the emps. I'm almost finished with a DS-Lite holder for Panda. All in all a lot of good knitting has been happening.

I'm not going as fast as I would like though because HT got Mass Effect this last week. I've been playing it and it's pretty fun. I like that I can be a female and don't have to run around as a guy all the time. Mind you it's a sexy female but at least she doesn't have huge boobs. It helps make her like able. That and there's quite the little love store developing with the cute second in command guy. Your the first in command. I'm kinda wondering how that goes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi. I love your hat. Can you tell me what pattern it is & what type of yarn you used. I haven't made a beanie type hat yet...but this is exactly what I've been looking for.