Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Voting?

So I'm going to try and coucs tonight. If I can get there by 6:30 i'll do it. If I can't make it by then, then on to knit night.

This little guy on the cool yarn is my Neil Gaiman magic yarn ball guy. He now lives on my desk and I'm wondering what to make with the yarn. I'm sure it will come to me eventuaily.

we watched the super bowl yesterday. It was a pretty good game. We got a tad loud.

Tomorrow I have my manager meeting. I sent a list of things I would like to talk about to all the managers. I felt a little silly doing it, but i guess our boss has said that she wants that so.... heheh boy will she eat those words. :) Just kidding but I like to know what we are going to cover. That and then we all know what I'm going to ask.

Right off to my 9 stake french fry lunch. I think we have to go to the store.

No comments: