Thursday, June 5, 2008

I like presents, or things in 2s



(or does that make me sound like a greedy begger.... but really, who doesn't like presents.)


So I've had 2 really good things happen in the past 2 days.

1) My best salesperson/trouper that keeps me from burning down the store, got promoted to Assistant Manager. (this is pretty un heard of in our company, as he got to stay at the same store). So there is one weight that is a little lighter.

2) I got my good karma swap package in the mail. It seems that if i'm just a little slumpy and not in full on depression mood that i can truly appreciate and gush about wonderful packages. And this one was just that. The Kitties even thought it was pretty cool.

also looked up fairy tales on wiki today. that was kinda interesting. :)

1 comment:

Chris said...

Yay for presents and a lighter load at work!