Wednesday, December 3, 2008

holiday slow down

Err, well the images aren't exactly in the order I wanted, but *meh*.

So, Things have been going on lately.

Siren and Grimlock have been coming to bed with us more. It's really nice to have little kitties with warm bellies and soothing purrs in bed at night.

It snowed. I shoveled our walk and driveway. I foresee this happening much much more.

I have been knitting.

Evidence here. This is the new Interweave Knits scarf. So far I like it, but i got a bit confused at the beginning. The colors are a bit more my sister like, so this will most likely be hers. (That said, if you don't like it, just send it back and I'll find a knitter who loves it.)











Ht's sweeter vest has stalled out at 1/2. Though you can see the back looks about right for him.

I'm on
pred, right now to make the UC behave. And until tonight, the munchies weren't a problem.

I got some Asian food for dinner and was planing on sharing with HT.

Planning is the operative word here.

Looks like
i'm going to have to get the carrot sticks out again.









1 comment:

Chris said...

Hey, planning counts as thinking about someone, right?! ;) Love your new layout! Goes especially nicely with the grey kitty picture!