Friday, June 19, 2009

the finger isd getting a little better.



Nathan, one of my employees, made this picture today.
I guess this is how he comically sees me.

My finger is getting a little bit better. But I'm kinda worried that
10 days wont be enough to really fix it... but we will see.

I'm going to try and take my spinning wheel over to Como tomorrow,
then Powderhorn. We'll see. I might be tricky to carry. But, I do want
to hang out with the ladies and the spinners.

After that there will be cleaning, and yard work. Oh the cleaning.
Mostly it involves picking up around the house. We aren't really dirty,
just really messy. It takes a while for things to get to their home.

Speaking of the home. It seems that no one has bought our re-mortgage
yet. That's ok, it's just a bit surprising really. Though I suppose the way
things are still going it's not that surprising.

Off to ... spin... look through stash... snooze... not sure but one of
those things.

1 comment:

Chris said...

That's a great sketch!! Don't overdo it on the finger...