Saturday, March 8, 2008

2 days in pitures and few words.

First, my KnitPicks order came yesterday and made inventory day way better.
Then I got out of working today and got new door nobs to spiff up the bed room. They were on sale, $6 for 2. Not bad for a little spiffy item.
Then the Lady and I went this upscale store. I think this middle dress would be pretty if it were cocktail length I wonder if my Sis has picked out a dress yet?
Then we came home and Kool-aid died some yarn. It was really fun. I can't wait to turn it into a pair of socks. Oh, i didn't mean for them to look so red/white/blue. They were supposed to be dark red blending into purple, but maybe they will knit up nice. All in all I think it was a fun first attempt
What better way to end a day than with ducky cupcakes. They are supper cute.

No comments: