Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A goofy day

So I got my Swift and Ball winder today. The guys at the store were wondering how much yarn I got, because they came in a pretty big box. I wound up 4 balls of yarn. It was fun.

The kitties thought it was pretty interesting too, but they stayed away.

:) Good kitties.

They look pretty. Though I think aesthetically I like round ball ones better.


















This is the Fabulous Leica Polo Shirt Dress. It has gotten a lot of complements today. Though one person asked if I went to the arts high school (hahaha) We even sent the picture to our Leica rep and he's going to give it to the marketing folks. Who knows, maybe there will be a polo dress that they make for the ladies now.

Well that's all for today. I need to get cracking on the sock sweeter.

No comments: